Víctor Ramón Ballesta
Architect / Photographer / 3D Designer
Dedicated to Photography since 2010, I graduated as an Architect at the School of Architecture of Granada in 2016. Since then I combine both worlds to develop a particular point of view and a personal projecting style.
My curiosity about everything and my will to keep constantly learning usually lead me to explore and experiment with new techniques that help me improve as a professional.
I love hiking, travelling and exploring new places to take photographs. I take part on local photowalking communities where people share experiences and learn from each other while we go around the city taking photographs.
If you have an enquiry or proposal you can contact me via the form below or sending an email to email@example.com I will be happy to answer.
January 2017 - Current
Freelance Architect, 3D Designer & Photographer.
- Development of architectural designs from conception to completion by the use of BIM technologies.
- Design and virtual representation of architectural environments.
- Photographer specialized in Architecture, Travel and Landscape photography for several stock agencies and magazines.
Organization of the "I National Symposium on Documentalism of Historical and Environmental Heritage".
- Member of the technical team in charge of the organization, supervision and development of the Symposium as part of the Institute of Conservation and Restoration of Cultural Property of the Foundation International Center for the Conservation of Heritage and the Department of Mineralogy and Petrology of the University of Granada.
January 2014 - December 2016
Architectural Assistant at LA&Arquillo Associates Ltd.
- Architectural assistant focused in architectural development and Urban planning. Starting as student architect and later on promoted to team manager developing projects from the conception process to their final constructive and detailed resolution using BIM technologies
February 2016 - March 2016
Exhibition “The Granada that will disappear”.
- Participation as an exhibitor at the art exhibition "The Granada that will disappear" held at the Casa de Porras Cultural Center of the University of Granada.
November 2012 - May 2013
Practice at Fernando Acale Sánchez architecture studio.
- Support and development of architectural projects, playing an active role in the brainstorming meetings. Development of mapping, planimetry, constructive implementation, computer graphics and photographic documentation.
Autodesk's Official Masters Degree Specialized in Infoarchitecture MIA at CICE School of New Technologies.
Graduated as Master Architect by the Superior School of Architecture of Granada.
- Placed within level 3 (Master) of the Spanish Higher Education Qualifications Framework (MECES) and level 7, of the European Qualifications Framework (EQF).
Training Course “Scientific image of Heritage. Photographic and Scientific representation of Architectural, Urban, Artistic and Nature Heritage” at Institute for Conservation and Restoration of Cultural Property of University of Granada.
Course “Infoarchitecture - Creation of Buildings and Architectural Environments” at 3DCUBE Professional Tech Institute.
Workshop “Photography and Urban Image” at University of Granada.
Course “In Extremis [III]. Architecture and Urbanism in the Desert” at Mediterranean Centre of University of Granada.
Course “Diagnostic techniques applied to the conservation of construction materials in historical buildings” at Institute for Conservation and Restoration of Cultural Property of University of Granada.
Course “In Extremis [II]. Architecture and Urbanism beside the Sea” at Mediterranean Centre of University of Granada.
Course “In Extremis [I]. Architecture and Urbanism in High Mountain” at Mediterranean Centre of University of Granada.
Course “Revit applied to Final Degree Project and Contests” at Politechnic University of Madrid.
Workshop “Urban Photography” at University of Granada.
Course “Architecture and Urbanism in High Mountain” at University of Granada.
Course “Design of Building Structures by computer” at University of Granada.
Course “Energy Performance Certification of Buildings” at University of Granada.
Course “English Upper intermediate (IV-A IV-B)” at Centre of Modern Languajes of University of Granada.
Course “Photographic editing with Photoshop CS5” at Training Centre
InfoArt at Granada.
Course “Design with 3DStudio Max 2011 and Vray” at Training Centre
InfoArt at Granada.
Seminar “Landscape after the Battle. Restoration and Reconstruction after
the Spanish Civil War” at University of Granada.
Course “Third International Meeting Arquitaxi'09” at Superior School of
Architecture of Granada.
Italian-Spanish Seminar “Contemporary Architecture in Historic Heritage” at University of Granada.
International Symposium “Real Estate Investment Trusts” at University of Granada.